Low Profile Magazine Base Plate Pad for Taurus PT111 G2 G2C 9mm
This is a Low Profile Base Plate/Pad for the Taurus PT111 G2 or G2C 9mm Handgun. It replaces the stock base plate with a flat plate for the purpose of reducing the length of the grip. This is especially important for better concealed carry. This modified plate matches the shape and contours of the stock grip to prevent snags and provide a seamless transition to the base.
It is made of durable Nylon so there is no need to worry about damaging the pad by dropping the magazines. Installation is as simple as depressing the spring through the hole in the original pad and sliding it forward and off; then, slide the new pad on until it snaps in place.
- Magazine base pad in black or white
- All other magazine and gun parts in pictures are NOT included
- Low Profile Minimalistic Design
- Easy Installation
- Durable and Chemical Resistant Nylon Construction
- Contour Matched to Grip
- Snag-Free Design
- Ideal for EDC
- Uses all original components besides the base plate
- Does not change magazine capacity in any way
- Does not fit G2C 40, only 9mm version
Note: The PT111 G2 magazine contains a metal retainer above the base pad that supports the load of the spring. Neither the OEM, nor this modified base pad support the magazine spring.
* This item is NOT eligible for International Shipping.