Taurus PT111 G2 G2C 10 Round Conversion - Sig Sauer P226/228 Base Plate Adapter
This is a Low Profile Base Plate/Pad for using the Sig Sauer 10 round 9mm magazine in a Taurus PT111 G2 or G2C 9mm. It replaces the stock Sig Sauer base plate with a flat plate for the purpose of reducing the length of the grip. This is especially important for better concealed carry. This modified plate matches the shape and contours of the stock grip to prevent snags and provide a seamless transition to the base.
It is made of durable Nylon so there is no need to worry about damaging the pad by dropping the magazines. Installation is as simple as depressing the spring through the hole in the original pad and sliding it forward and off; then, slide the new pad on until it snaps in place
- Magazine base pad in black
- All other magazine and gun parts in pictures are NOT included
- Low Profile Minimalistic Design
- Easy Installation
- Durable and Chemical Resistant Nylon Construction
- Contour Matched to Grip
- Snag-Free Design
- Ideal for EDC
- Uses all original components besides the base plate
- This fits the Sig Sauer P226 10 round 9mm magazine ONLY
- Does not work with the G2C 40, only the 9mm version
* This item is NOT eligible for International Shipping.